645 items found, showing page 1 of 54
As of today, Arla has donated equivalent of 10 million meals to charity partner FareShare, helping to feed and support those in need across the UK.
From 1 March 2024, the Arla on-account price for both conventional and organic milk will increase by 1.0 €c/kg for March 2024.
Arla Foods managed to adapt to a tough dairy market by returning to strong branded growth in the second half of 2023, and thereby reaffirming a positive outlook for the first half of 2024. A strong year ending enables the Board to propose a higher-than-expected supplementary payment to Arla Foods’ farmer owners - in total 270 mEUR for the full year. Arla Foods and its farmer owners also made significant progress in reducing carbon emissions, cutting close to 1 million tonnes of CO2e in the last two years. This means that Arla Foods is on track towards its 2030 reductions. With the 2023 launch of the Sustainability Incentive Model, a point-based system that rewards on-farm sustainability activities, as well as a new programme to help customers with their scope 3 reductions, Arla Foods expects to further accelerate reductions is 2024.
- Arla’s plant based brand, JÖRĐ, will become an official Arla sub-brand, this month
- A packaging re-design will see the brand name become Arla JÖRĐ, as well as a new fortified recipe
This week, Arla Foods celebrates the 5th anniversary of the company's internal agency The Barn. Since its establishment in 2019, The Barn has not only experienced remarkable growth, the strong team has also revolutionized the way Arla Foods handles digital media buying and creative content production, leading to significant operational optimizations in the global dairy company’s marketing efforts.
From 1st February 2024, the Arla on-account price for conventional and organic milk will remain unchanged.
- Arla Foods has announced it will be undertaking a strategic operational review of its Melton Mowbray site
- Arla Melton Mowbray Creamery UK is a speciality cheese site that employs around 60 people
Arla Foods, the UK’s leading dairy cooperative, is delighted to announce the appointment of Nicola Morgan-Hulme as Communications Director from 15 January 2024. The appointment will see Nicola join Arla’s Global Communications Leadership team as well as the UK Leadership team and take on responsibility for communications to all stakeholder groups.
From 1st December 2023, the Arla on-account price for conventional and organic milk will increase by 0.89ppl (1.0 €c/kg). However, in Sweden, the organic on-account milk price will increase by 2.0 €c/kg.
Farmer-owned cooperative dairy company Arla Foods has announced the departure of its VP of Agriculture, Graham Wilkinson, who is leaving to become CEO of Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) in the UK. The process to identify his replacement is underway.
'Empty tummy disadvantage': hunger leaves millions of school children at risk of missing career ambitions
- 4 million children may go to school with an empty stomach in the UK, putting them at a disadvantage in learning and achieving their goals
- New research from Arla reveals that this ‘Empty Tummy Disadvantage’ could lead to an estimated shortage of 455,000 missing doctor and nurses by 2043
- Free breakfast clubs, such as those provided by the charity Magic Breakfast with support from Arla Cravendale, could help close the attainment gap